CALL (855) 892-1941

Where can I take my car if it has a problem?

Good news! In the event of a breakdown or suspected problem, you can take your vehicle to any licensed repair facility of your choice. Brand names like Firestone, AAMCO and Pep Boys are all licensed. If you are not sure if a smaller repair shop is licensed or not, call them and ask. Or if you want a list of licensed repair facilities in your area, call our claims folks at 800-531-1925.

Comments are closed.